Friday 11 December 2015

Shoot 4 - Connie - Work Diary and Technique


Evaluation
During this shoot in which I did with Connie, my aim was to take images to appear like those you would expect to see in advertising and on magazines. I feel like this shoot was my best one by far, and I got several good images. However, one image stood out to me due to the positioning of the model and the framing in which I shot. The head tilt is a posture commonly used by models so that the audience is able to see some of the neck aswell as some of the hair. When I was taking the images, many of the gems fell down and I had to replace these in Photoshop. Below is a step by step technique of how I managed to get from the first image to the last one. I love this image, however it did have many flaws which luckily I managed to adjust through Photoshop. I taught myself how to change the colouration of the skin, reshaping certain aspects whilst airbrushing and removing flaws. The video I used was extremely helpful as it enabled me to gain more experience and will also help me apply this knowledge to shoots further on in my project. I then applied makeup on photoshop, as I decided to take images which were completely makeup free so I was able to do my own makeup in photoshop. 
Technique 















1 comment: